domingo, 18 de octubre de 2009

Platica 1

- Anne?
- Yes?
- Are you afraid?
- Should I?

- Anne?
- Tell me.
- Did you loved me?
- Of course i did, like a crazy.
- Do you love me?
- ...
- Am I ugly?
- Of course not, you are beatiful, you are perfect.
- I don't wanna be perfect, I wanna be good for you.

- Anne?
- Yes?
- What's gonna happend with us?
- I don't think that it's an us anymore.
- What's gonna happend with you?
- I think that it's the best, for both, we are gonna be better, by separated ways.

- Anne, can you stay here anymore, like you did before?
- I don't think so, it's late, and i don't really want to be here.

- Anne, did i do something wrong?
- No, of course not
- Then what happend?
- I don't know, i just, stopped...
- Is this my fault?
- It's nobody's fault. It just... happend.

- Anne, why i'm not happy?
- Mybe because you are sad
- What is sad?
- You are sad when you just feel that something just isn't right, and when you feel that your heart is broken.
- Anne Anne, I'm feeling that, i'm feeling... sad. Is that wrong?
- Of course not, it's an emotion, everybody feels sad at least once in their lifes.
- Why am i feeling sad?
- Because someone hurts you.
- Do you hurt me?
- I think so.
- But it's not your fault.
- I don't make an effort.

- Anne... I love you

No hay comentarios: